Sunday 9 February 2014

TCRG

I still don't believe it. But until someone tells me otherwise, I'm going to continue as if its true. I have a name for my school and have spent tonight firing off emails to all sorts of church halls and social clubs, scouting for venues, and hopefully I'll be able to visit them over the next week or so to check out the floors, find out about availability, ask about fees, etc. I've asked suitable friends about designing a logo to go with the colors I've chosen. I've got my insurance, I'm just waiting for the policy documents to come through so I can complete my TCRG registration with An Coimisiun. I can't believe it's done. The relief. The relief is immense. This s the biggest achievement of my entire life, never mind my dancing life. I don't even have a degree, this is the biggest thing I've ever done. I finally have letters after my name. I can't believe it. It's not real. Omg, wtf, bbq, tcrg. Those four letters have meant the entire world to me for so many years and now I have them, I have no idea what it all means. I can't get my head around it. Me, TCRG. WHAT?!?!??

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog for quite a while now and although I don't know you, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations on your achievement, your readers know how hard you worked for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It's nice to know there were people with me along the way, and that I wasn't just talking to myself! :) x

    ReplyDelete