Monday 26 July 2010

The Waves of Tory and Lannigan's Ball

I'm back on it! Managed to get my hands on some DVDs and since I'm happy with my knowledge of the first fifteen, I'm learning new ones. I'll be kind of sad when I know them all - I do actually enjoy the process of discovering them.

The Waves of Tory

Definitely not as hard as I thought it was going to be.

Advance and Retire - Right and Left Hands Across - Advance and Retire - Left and Right Hands Across - Lead Off to the Right and Up the Centre - The Waves - Cast Off.



Lannigan's Ball

I love this dance! I'm not sure what it is about it, but it's one of my favourites so far. Let's see if I can remember all the movements in the right order...

Ring - Quarter's Hook - Rise and Grind Step - Lead Round in Centre - Flirtation - Stack-Up - Lead Round - Ring.

Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment