Wednesday 25 May 2011

Progress

I did as much as my feet would allow me to do tonight and, dare I say it, I think I've made an amount of progress. I started off just by going over the trads to warm up, then put the shoes on and did some treble and treble/click drills for a bit. Then I moved on to jig and you know what, it was ok. On one of my steps I was hitting most of the walkover clicks, and the donkey click as well which I NEVER get. The little fiddly trebles were ok as well. I'll keep this step! My second step needs a bit more work than I gave it, but it was getting there too. I can't quite do the stamp combination on the left foot and back trebles are pretty weak, but I can do the toe-over-toe on the left now and I fixed the ending so it's easier to go from right to left. Maybe I can do it after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment