Thursday 3 May 2012

50 days goals part II

I've held back on this because I'm torn...I didn't achieve all my goals last time, so do I make fewer goals and go easy on myself, or do I make the same amount or more and just man up? Man up it is, so I'm going to set them and just get on with it. All I can do is keep chipping away.

I'm bored of music as I get 100% practically every time, so I'll reduce that target. The dancing targets obviously remain. I just about squeezed in finishing my next two sets - in fact I did Rub the Bag on the 51st or 52nd day. But, it's done so I'm counting it. And despite my last post, I actually quite like it now!

A short pause for inspiration. So graceful and effortless. The young lady who shot and edited this is also very clever indeed. [edit - I tried to make the picture a link but it wouldn't let me. Try this link].


So. Goals.

1 - Practise in heavies at least once per week.

2 - Run through at least one traditional set a week - as a warm up for the above?

3 - Choreograph two more set dances, one of each.

4 - Complete at least 5 music quizzes (that's one every 10 days).

5 - Continue past papers - 5-10 in the next 50 days.

I said the same before, but I think that's doable. It HAS to be doable, for it has to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment