Friday 6 December 2013

Seven.


Well, last night's practice was a bag of shit. I did all my sets, but was forgetting steps all over the shop, just generally being crapper than I know I really am, and to top it off my arches started burning as soon as I laced up my shoes. So that was a struggle. Some of it was ok, I sound good when I actually really GO for it.

But better than last year because I know I could dance tonight if I wanted to, and also I know that after-work practices just don't suit me on the whole - I was nearly falling asleep in the car on the way. After a good night's sleep and a leisurely stretch and prep, I'm much better. And that's how it'll be on exam day.

Work Christmas party tonight so I am allowing myself a night off. Massive practice on Saturday, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment