Monday 11 November 2013

Things I'm going to do after the exam: a list

1. Have one full week where I do nothing after work and nothing at the weekend. No practice, no class, no gym.

2. Treat myself to a massage.

3. Go back to pilates.

4. Go swimming.

5. Eat a KFC. A really, really big one.

6. Wash that KFC down with champagne.

7. Have a relaxing Christmas where I do not think about dancing.

8. Do myself a pedicure (I would not inflict these feet on a professional. I dare not. They would rethink their career choices).

9. Set up a spreadsheet detailing exactly how much this TCRG exam has actually cost me. How much those letters actually cost.

10. Faint, burn the spreadsheet and never mention it ever again.

11. Start to worry about the results.

3 comments:

  1. how long do you have to wait after the exam before you find out your results?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It varies by exam, but I'm not expecting them until late January at the earliest. There's an exam in Dublin on January 9th, so I assume they will do the results from both exams at the same time. I think it will be February but perhaps they will give us a clue at the exam itself. Last time I waited less than a month!

    ReplyDelete