Wednesday 7 November 2012

Eight.

Wednesday 7th November

Practice session live blogging, haha.

I am so heavy. Very few parts of my lower extremities don't ache.

Warm up done, ended up on wrong foot in Blackbird.

Just. Did. A. Whole. Planxty. In. Shoes. And it was o-k. Surprised myself with the strength of the sound in places but messed up a few times, not horrifically or enough to make me stop though.

I'm so dead, so heavy. Thighs, calves on fire, shins complaining, arches SCREAMING. Well, I've been at work and driving all day, I'm stiff. At the exam it'll be morning, well rested hopefully, nice long, slow, gentle warm up.

I think Rodney's is sticking in my head now.

Why is it I can hit clicks on a Monday but not a Wednesday?

Not every class is going to be amazing I guess.

I hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment