Thursday 1 November 2012

Writtens

I'm probably going to do daily updates at the moment, even though I've temporarily set the blog on private for my own sanity. It's two weeks today. Last night I wanted to go and practice, but my legs were still very sore from Monday night and I'm paranoid about injuring myself too badly to dance at all. Plus I was at work late, then the journey home was horrible due to torrential rain so bad I could barely see the road markings, and it was miserable, and so I thought I'd put my brand new dining table and chairs to good use and set myself up for a written session.

I'm a bit worried in that I steam through past ceili papers and usually get them done within an hour, including distractions like chatting to the husband or getting up to get a drink or checking Facebook or whatever.

To save time I was marking my paper while doing a music quiz, and I got 97% on the paper and 100% on the music. My version of the music quiz is longer as well, I can fit 30 lines on my paper so I do 30 tunes on shuffle. If I don't get 100% on the real music exam and 90%+ on the ceili, I'll be disappointed, honestly.

After that I tried to choreograph some Rodney but it just wasn't working - I'll try again tonight.

The other night the husband said "I'm proud of you for how hard you're working on this."

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment