Friday 23 April 2010

Rince Fada

Easy easy easy easy easy.



The Rising Step - Right Wheel - The Rising Step - Left Wheel - Advance Down Centre - Dance Around.

Love it for its easiness.

Earlier at work (after my 2-3 mile walk) I tested myself on set dances (just their names, sorted into jig, 2/4 hornpipe and 4/4 hornpipe categories). Out of 38 I managed to think of 29 tunes, and of that 29 I got 25 in the right categories. Not awesome but a start. And last night, I went to circuits which was pretty awesome. Admittedly I didn't put in as much effort as I could have done, but you don't want to push yourself too hard the first time.

Plan for the weekend - well, none really. Revision I guess? I know eight dances by movements now, perhaps I should pause on learning new ones and just be able to write them out properly before I move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment