Thursday 29 April 2010

I'm terrible

I knew this would happen. I was so eager at the start - I knew it would tail off. I haven't done a thing since my last post! Well, not strictly true. Here's a short list of things I've done in handy bulleted format:
  • Read through High Cauled Cap, watched the video a few times, sorted it all out in my head (last weekend)
  • Quizzed myself on music and I can now separate most tunes into 6/8, 2/4 or 4/4 (last weekend)
  • Quizzed myself on the 8 ceilis I know so far giving 1 mark for each of; correct movements in right order, right # of bars, jig/reel identified correctly, any other music notes, type of dance (round, long etc) identified correctly, and formation drawn correctly. I got 37/39
  • Ordered the ceili music and set dance CDs
Must try harder. WILL try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment